I’ve rounded up my favorites finds in February for y’all to snag before they are gone! Please reach out if you have any questions!
1. Gorgeous agate tray. This is seriously such a dreamy piece for anyone who loves tabletop decor.
2. Pink Ruffle Dress. While Valentine’s Day may be over, pink and ruffles are always in style! How cute would this be for a spring wedding?!
3. Tassle earrings. I’m always a sucker for tassle earrings and I am especially loving this multi-color fringe on these!
4. Chocolate perfume….Yes! I just said chocolate perfume which sounds weird but it smells heavenly. I am pretty picky when it comes to perfume but my parents bought me this bottle a few years ago and I save it for special occasions. It has a warm aroma with the slightest hint of chocolate.
5. Nude heels. Who doesn’t need a classic nude heel? These are my favorite pair I currently own. I love the height of the heel and the nude leather texture.
6. Spring vibes sweater. This little number I get questions on all the time. It is not scratchy and its a great layering piece for spring weather.
7. Lace tank. I think this is such a gorgeous tank that can be dressed up or down to your liking.
8. Python clutch. I love an oversized clutch and this one comes in so many fun colors! Check out the hot pink!
9. Pink chandelier earrings. These are on my list for my next jewelry investment. They are absolutely stunning!
10. Red dress. I thought I would throw in this flirty little number for you ladies who love lace!
Happy Friday y’all!