I am so excited to share with y’all my gift guide for all the wonderful ladies in your life! I have included quite the assortment of gifts and hope you can find something here that speaks to you, and if not, inspires another idea!
1. Everly Rings! I will be posting any sales on my Instagram so make sure you turn your notifications on. Everly Rings has sales every couple of weeks in the fall and they are great deals. I own close to 30 of these rings and can say they are top quality!
2. Camel Coat. Every gal needs a good, warm camel coat so I have attached several options below to give you flexibility. I have the BB Dakota coat and I wear it almost every day to work. It definitely fits true to size.
3. Axis Tote. Barrington Gifts is easily one of my favorite places to shop for gifts. I absolutely lovvvveeee how easy it is to customize each piece and the beautiful canvas prints they have! The Axis tote is my favorite but I included some of the other prints I love for you to see. Check out their site for many more! And you can add your initials.
4. Capri Blue Candles.
5. Kendra Scott. If you live in Texas, odds are you already own several pieces from Kendra Scott but I am so in love with her new winter and fall collection I had to include my favorite pieces.
6. Essie Nail Polish. With so many shades of every color, you can’t go wrong with picking any number of polishes!
7. Scarves. You can never have too many scarves! I love pairing them with contrasting jackets or tying my whole outfit together with just the right palette. I use them as not only a cute accessory but blanket when I get cold!
8. Planners. With the holidays winding up and the new year just around the corner, a planner is a great way to kick start the new year. Check out the following cute planners and some of them are even customizable!
9. Eyeshadow palettes. I don’t know about you, but each time I have received an eyeshadow palette as a gift, I enjoy trying out all the colors. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.
10. Cute cannisters and other fun miscellaneous items! I wasn’t quite sure how to label this section but I had to include all these unique items I found for good prices!
11. Coasters. Step in the right direction “adulting.”
12. Passport holder. If your girl loves to travel, then this is an easy and thoughtful gift for her! There are so many cute passport covers so I linked my favorites ones in stock right now!