Can you believe how quickly the holidays came this year?! I feel like the past few months have been a blur! So if you are struggling to keep up, I took the time this past weekend to compile the best gifts I could think of for those special men in your life. Thomas was super helpful too and gave his input on each item so you know they are guy-approved. I have linked each of the items above, as well as included other options at different prices to be flexible with any budget. I hope you find this helpful and please let me know your thoughts! I absolutely loved putting this together so if you liked it, let me know and I will happily do more!
1. Lululemon pants! Comfy, quality and look great!
2. Man Crates! Okay, in my opinion these are the coolest gifts! Their arrival usually catches men off guard because how often do you receive a wooden crate and a crowbar in the mail. They take quite a bit of work to pry open and are filled with quality products. They have all kinds of themed boxes ranging from $70 to $150.
3. Leather belts. They go with nearly every day outfits and come in so many different colors.
4. Custom flasks. If your man is out and about, this can be a very useful gift.
5. iPhone case. A simple but very practical item. There are so many out there I thought I’d link a few to get you started!
6. Soft sweaters. Definitely not just for men but thought I’d include it as a reminder to get your loved one something to bundle up in for colder weather.
7. Anova Sous Vide. I gifted this to my husband last year and we still use it several times a week. I had never heard of it before I met him and essentially you boil your meat in a pot. I know that sounds incredibly weird but it keeps from burning off all the flavor and is soooo yummmyyyy. We usually finish every dish by searing it for a crispy outside and a juicy inside! So whether your man knows about a sous vide or you want to gift him something different, he’s sure to have fun trying out all kinds of recipes!
8. Cuff links. These little details will let your loved one know you think of it all!
9. Wireless earphones. I just got back from flying to El Paso and couldnt help but notice a ton of people wearing these! I have linked several at varying prices for the tech lovers!
10. Tecovas leather duffle. This is definitely a pricey gift but long-term investment. The quality of these bags are top-knotch and a great weekender or carry-on!
11. Tumi backpack. Great for work, travel or adventuring! They are well-known for being highly functional, innovative and covered by world-class customer service!